Paint color ideas

Alyssa Rodger Alyssa Rodger Posted about 6 years ago 3 Comments
Share on:  

The walls in my bedroom are currently a very dull beige. I’m torn between going with something dramatic like a dark sage-y green, or a simpler white.  I’m also not very good at design and fashion so I don’t know if the room would be too much white. Once the walls are painted I will add some wall decor and greenery to the room.  The rest of my apartment is light gray, so I want to do something a little different for my bedroom. Thoughts? Ideas? Also any ideas for curtains?
Share on:  

Comments

Add your comment here...

Jamie Thomas Jamie Thomas about 6 years ago
Designer for hire
Hi Alyssa, My vote is for the dramatic! Greens can be tricky.. I would lean towards a rich navy, that way it would work with the wood and bedding in the space now. Glidden "America's cup" for more of a true blue with a touch of grey. Or Glidden "Valley Blue" if you want a blue green mix. I'm not ... more

Clayton Langan almost 6 years ago
Designer
Great advice Jamie! Alyssa, how did your project turn out? Sleeping soundly with the end result? ;)

Bob Wallace Bob Wallace over 5 years ago
I hope I'm not too late sharing my opinion :)

I think the walls could look great if painted a shade of green. I think "Tree Moss" which is carried by Benjamin Moore could be a good look for the room. I've included a photo below to give you an idea of a room colored in a similar way. Pret... more

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.