Help finding some colorful artwork for my newborn's nursery

Bob Wallace Bob Wallace Posted over 5 years ago 4 Comments
Share on:  
We recently welcomed our new baby girl into the world and into our home. I love her nursery but I feel like it needs more personality and color. I'm thinking it needs some colorful artwork on the walls. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Share on:  

Comments

Add your comment here...

over 5 years ago
First of all, congratulations! Yes, I agree this room could certainly benefit from some color and visual stimulation :)

Etsy has some fantastic options when it comes to nursery wall decor. You'll probably want one large piece of artwork or a collection of smaller pieces to place on this ... more

Matthew Langan Matthew Langan over 5 years ago
Beautiful idea posted by Jackson... couldn’t agree more. I’d also suggest centering the crib on the wall and possibly adding an end table in the right corner of the room for added storage and maybe a sound machine to help lull the baby to sleep. Enjoy!

Bob Wallace Bob Wallace over 5 years ago
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'm really digging the Etsy.com recommendation. My wife and I are leaning toward this piece:

Chapman Montgomery over 5 years ago
Call me crazy - but I'm seeing an assortment, like 20, of the same color stuffed animals invisibly hung high from the ceiling at various heights.  Just seems like it'd bring a fun whimsical theme to the oft ignored ceiling...

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.