How to Choose Photos for Virtual Staging
If you find yourself asking this question, "Which property photos should I virtually stage?" you can:
- Email us your property's photos and we will reply with our recommendations. Our email is email@example.com (with three c's). You can attach your photos to the email, include a link to a shared folder that contains the property's photos or a link to the listing. If you include a link to a shared folder of your photos, make sure the permissions allow us to view it. Depending on the time of day and the current demand, it may take us a few hours or a day to receive our recommendations. If you aren't willing to wait, then...
- Use the criteria below to determine which photos to stage. This is the same criteria that we use and it's very simple.
How to Determine if a Photo Should Be Virtually Staged
- The photo shows the focal point of the room. For example, if it is a photo of a living room, the photo should show the fireplace or where the TV will go. If it is a photo of a bedroom, the photo should show where the bed's headboard will go. If it is photo of a home office, the photo should show where the desk would go, etc.
- The photo is of decent quality (i.e. not blurry). The photo does not have to be a professional photo to be well-suited for virtual staging, it just needs to be clear and have decent lighting.
- The photo depicts an empty space or an ugly furnished space. If you have a photo of a vacant space, we will add furniture and decor to it. If you have a photo of an ugly furnished space, we will remove its existing items and add new furniture and decor.
How to Take Photos for Virtual Staging
How to Virtually Stage a Property on Stuccco
Learn More About Stuccco Virtual Staging
Place a Virtual Staging Order